I'm trying to install BE 9.1 w/ the SQL agent on a server that currently is
running an app (Wind2) that is using MSDE (SQL).

During the BE install, I've told BE to create a named instance for itself
and not to use the existing SQL currently running.

The install fails telling me it cannot finish because a named instance needs
to be created. I thought that is what I told it to do?

I am not SQL savvy and am reluctent to use the existing instance of MSDE
for fear that it may render Wind2 useless.

Should I just use the existing instance of MSDE? I'd rather have both apps
running there own instance of MSDE.

I hope I made myself clear. Thanks for any advice that can be provided.

Paul