I cant seem to keep a backup job running consistantly with using Backup Exec
9.1 and Iomega internal Rev drive.
Backup up a local disk Windows 2000 sever sp4 using a "backup to disk
folder" in Backup exec.

After setting up a job with a new media set and schedule if the job will
run the first time it will run fine untill I reboot the server.
Then backup jobs will just stayed queued and never really start. I have a
feeling this is a mounting issue with the rev drive and veritas.
But windows writes and reads from the revdrive just fine... After deleting
the jobs, new media new media set, and removing the backup to disk folder
and
putting it back. I cant get a back up job to run period.... now.. Anybody
else have this kind of setup?

any help is appreciated..
THanks,

MB