I have installed Backup Exec 9.1 on a W2k server, and have installed a Remote
agent on a NT 4 server with sp6a.
The problem is that it seems that the agent is install, but I can't attach
to the server - it says access denied even if I use domain admin or local
admin.
I am able to access the servers administrative shares from Windows Explorer
with no problems, so connection is there.
On an other server I am having a Backup Exec 8.x version running to backup
some old Notes mailservers, and this can access the NT4 server with no problems.

Do any one know if there has been similar questions or solutions from Veritas?