Hello

Not expert at all.

I have a server with vertas and internal tape. Server was a PDC in domain.
I demoted this server and moved active directory from this server to another.
Since then the backup job fails. Fails to with Authenication Fail on
Connection to Server. If I try to edit or add jobs I get a message about
missing privilage. I have reset user password created new ones ect.
Can not find just what is failing to authenicate.

I just have a simple job of give me a full backup every night with system
state. Would love to turn off all this tape management overright and security
stuff in vertas and let the server handle it. But am sure thats not a option.
So questions are what user and password do I set to make this run and get
the privilages to add and edit. My current default user is set to common
type.

Thanks
David