backup and restore from external disk - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on backup and restore from external disk - Veritas Backup Exec ; I install 500G SCSI drive and can do back up by Veritas 8.6. How can I copy that back up to tape drive?...

  1. backup and restore from external disk

    I install 500G SCSI drive and can do back up by Veritas 8.6.
    How can I copy that back up to tape drive?

  2. Re: backup and restore from external disk

    alex paritsky wrote:
    > I install 500G SCSI drive and can do back up by Veritas 8.6.
    > How can I copy that back up to tape drive?

    Just grab the BKF files with a flatfile backup after the B2D is finished

+ Reply to Thread