BENT 8.6 email support -- response time? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on BENT 8.6 email support -- response time? - Veritas Backup Exec ; I sent an email support request to Veritas regarding BENT 8.6. Can anyone tell me what to expect in terms of response time?...

  1. BENT 8.6 email support -- response time?

    I sent an email support request to Veritas regarding BENT 8.6. Can anyone
    tell me what to expect in terms of response time?

  2. Re: BENT 8.6 email support -- response time?

    Thanks

  3. Re: BENT 8.6 email support -- response time?

    "JoeM" <0r88rkdf13001@sneakemail.com> wrote:
    >I sent an email support request to Veritas regarding BENT 8.6. Can anyone
    >tell me what to expect in terms of response time?

    u can expect the response within two days

    Thanks
    CG

+ Reply to Thread