One to be aware of.
The job description on the one was simply 'failling backups on a recently
installed 2003 SBS server". Failling jobs state "I/O bus reset" in the error
log. Problem was resolved to the "Advanced Open File" option of "Use ServerFree
Option" checked. From what I can asertain this option only relates to a SAN
environment (how it came to be on is anyone guess). I pobably don't need
to tell you what I went through trying to resolve this one and more good
luck than anything in finding the problem.

Hope this one can save someone some time,
Cheers,
Dave L