I am testing on version 9.1 of BE for windows servers. I am running windows

2000 server with exchange 5.5. The problem I am having is when I attempt
restore a single mailbox the job starts, the tape drive will go active, then
after
a few min it will stop flashing busy and just hang. The job byte count stays
at 0
and the percent says nothing. The same thing happens even if you recreate

the mailbox. I have tried several things suggested in the technotes with
no
no success. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated