Windows Server 2000 SP3, msdadc.dll version 2.71.9030.0, oledb32.dll
2.71.9031.4, msjet30.dll 4.0.7328.0 (Service Pack 7). It says The Database

specified does not exist. I have searched many posts and they refer to a

PVL.mdb, but I have these files: BEDB_dat.mdf and BEDB_log.ldf. Is there
fix that will let me do backups again? I don't think that the Windows Update

and subsequent reboot did the job (and, since I can't start the Backup Exec

Device and Media Services, I can't recover or repair the database with the
BEUtility.

Any solutions?