Veritas E-Mails... - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Veritas E-Mails... - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi folks, Following problem. An Customer gets 50 E-Mails on the next day after the backup waits from 0100 to 0800 o'clock to get a new Cartridge. Now I don't want that BackupExec sends 50 E-Mails with the same content. ...

  1. Veritas E-Mails...

    Hi folks,

    Following problem. An Customer gets 50 E-Mails on the next day after the
    backup waits from 0100 to 0800 o'clock to get a new Cartridge. Now I don't
    want that BackupExec sends 50 E-Mails with the same content. So how can I do
    that?

    Best regards

    Timur Zanagar

  2. Re: Veritas E-Mails...

    Either remove "Eject on End" from the Job Description so Backup Exec does
    not post the alert or see

    for some registry tweaks that should help

    "Timur Zanagar" wrote in message
    > Hi folks,
    >
    > Following problem. An Customer gets 50 E-Mails on the next day after the
    > backup waits from 0100 to 0800 o'clock to get a new Cartridge. Now I don't
    > want that BackupExec sends 50 E-Mails with the same content. So how can I

    do
    > that?
    >
    > Best regards
    >
    > Timur Zanagar