Evaluation limitations of BE 9.1 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Evaluation limitations of BE 9.1 - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi Could someone tell me evaluation limitation on BE 9.1 , I am testing it on Win2003 Server and I could only backup 1.2 Gb out of 35 or so. Is it an evaluation limitaion? Thanks for help Arnaud...

  1. Evaluation limitations of BE 9.1

    Hi

    Could someone tell me evaluation limitation on BE 9.1 , I am testing it on
    Win2003 Server and I could only backup 1.2 Gb out of 35 or so.

    Is it an evaluation limitaion?

    Thanks for help
    Arnaud

  2. Re: Evaluation limitations of BE 9.1

    Any specific error messages?
    What kind of tape device?
    What kind of media?

    "Arnaud Strauch" wrote in message

    > Hi
    >
    > Could someone tell me evaluation limitation on BE 9.1 , I am testing it on
    > Win2003 Server and I could only backup 1.2 Gb out of 35 or so.
    >
    > Is it an evaluation limitaion?
    >
    > Thanks for help
    > Arnaud

+ Reply to Thread