We run BENT 9.2 on WIN2K. Currently have Exabyte Mammoth2 Autoloaders, but
due to significant degradation in hardware quality control and support, have
determined to switch to a new tape platform and autoloader for our increasing
needs.

I am deciding between the Quantum SuperDLT 320 (uses SDLT tapes) and the
Sony LIB-81 (uses AIT-3 tapes). Both drives require the purchase of a new
tape format for us, and I was wondering if anyone had any feedback regarding
choosing between these two autoloaders concerning reliablity, vendor support,
etc.

Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks

Debra Deyette
Santa Barbara County Education Office
LAN Supervisor