Reverting back to 9.0 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Reverting back to 9.0 - Veritas Backup Exec ; How to I undo the changes made when trying to update to 9.1? It looks like there will be a lot of other issues I will have to address with 9.1. I know it saves the information, but I dont ...

  1. Reverting back to 9.0

    How to I undo the changes made when trying to update to 9.1?
    It looks like there will be a lot of other issues I will have to address
    with 9.1.

    I know it saves the information, but I dont know how to use it to get back
    to where I was.

  2. Re: Reverting back to 9.0

    hi karl

    check this

    regards
    jon

    "Karl Fischer" wrote:

    >How to I undo the changes made when trying to update to 9.1?
    >It looks like there will be a lot of other issues I will have to address
    >with 9.1.
    >
    >I know it saves the information, but I dont know how to use it to get back
    >to where I was.

+ Reply to Thread