Running Windows 2000 SP4 w/ Backup Exec 8.5.

We are unable to run the 'Changer Inventory' Report either from a remote
console or directly from the Backup Server. From all Remote Clients we receive
the following error - "Error Preparing Report: (515). From the Backup Server
we receive this error:

Error in Formula
'if {Slot_Report.SpecialMediaFlag} <> 0 then
SpecialMediaTypeToText ({Slot_Report.SpecialMediaFlag}) else
{Slot_Report.CartridgeLabel}'
A Subscript must be between 1 and the length of the string

We have tried Power Cycling the Server as well as the Changers to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Nick