Reorder Items in Backup Selection List? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Reorder Items in Backup Selection List? - Veritas Backup Exec ; See http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/257335.htm and http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/192088.htm "Susan Jones" wrote in message news:3fe095af@ROSASTDMZ05.... > > Is it possible to put the items in the backup Selection List in a particular > order? When I select several workstations to be backed up, the "Text ...

  1. Re: Reorder Items in Backup Selection List?

    > Is it possible to put the items in the backup Selection List in a

    particular
    > order? When I select several workstations to be backed up, the "Text

    version"
    > shows them in this order:
    > Workstation #1 C:
    > Workstation #2 C:
    > Workstation #1 SystemState
    > Workstation #2 SystemState
    >
    > But I want them to be backed up in THIS order:
    > Workstation #1 C:
    > Workstation #1 SystemState
    > Workstation #2 C:
    > Workstation #2 SystemState
    >
    > Thanks!
    > Susan Jones

  2. Reorder Items in Backup Selection List?

    Is it possible to put the items in the backup Selection List in a particular
    order? When I select several workstations to be backed up, the "Text version"
    shows them in this order:
    Workstation #1 C:
    Workstation #2 C:
    Workstation #1 SystemState
    Workstation #2 SystemState

    But I want them to be backed up in THIS order:
    Workstation #1 C:
    Workstation #1 SystemState
    Workstation #2 C:
    Workstation #2 SystemState