Hi,
Has anyone tried separating backup and restore privileges according to user
groups?
Can I allow one group of users (backup operators) to just do backups and
another group of users (restore operators) to do both backups and restores?

I am in a situation where I have many operators that do backups. I do not
want this group to be able to restore files. I just need them to be able
to back them up. I also have a much smaller group of admins that can do restores.
The admins naturally can do both backups and restores. I am doing this because
my servers need to be backed up on a regular basis, but the average backup
operator is not very technical. The admins are. That's why I would like to
separate the permissions.
Thanks.