Backup Exec 9.0.4454 with Remote Agent for Netware? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Backup Exec 9.0.4454 with Remote Agent for Netware? - Veritas Backup Exec ; I seem to have a problem backing up my Netware 6.0 /w Groupwise 6.5 system using Veritas Backup Exec 9.0 I get unable to attach to one of the drives and the backup fails. I selected the Novell Storage Management ...

  1. Backup Exec 9.0.4454 with Remote Agent for Netware?

    I seem to have a problem backing up my Netware 6.0 /w Groupwise 6.5 system
    using Veritas Backup Exec 9.0

    I get unable to attach to one of the drives and the backup fails.

    I selected the Novell Storage Management option, but noticed the computer
    icon is RED and the backup fails. The backup fails for the Groupwise system,
    Novell system and NDS.

    Any idea's?

    I emailed Veritas but they didn't seem to help at all.

    Thanks
    John

  2. Re: Backup Exec 9.0.4454 with Remote Agent for Netware?

    I am getting this error on the Netware 6.0 server when using Windows 2000 as
    my media server.

    0x00000407 20:56:00 ERR: ConnectToTargetService Invalid user Name or
    authentication

    Any idea's?

    "John" wrote in message news:3fd9e4c2@ROSASTDMZ05....
    > I seem to have a problem backing up my Netware 6.0 /w Groupwise 6.5 system
    > using Veritas Backup Exec 9.0
    >
    > I get unable to attach to one of the drives and the backup fails.
    >
    > I selected the Novell Storage Management option, but noticed the computer
    > icon is RED and the backup fails. The backup fails for the Groupwise

    system,
    > Novell system and NDS.
    >
    > Any idea's?
    >
    > I emailed Veritas but they didn't seem to help at all.
    >
    > Thanks
    > John

+ Reply to Thread