exchange databases (files *.edb and *.stm) FAILS - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on exchange databases (files *.edb and *.stm) FAILS - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hello, In 5 days I'm having problems to backup the *.edb and *.stm and e00.log files to the exchange server. For the backup I use the exchange agent, but I always obtain the error: Unable to open the item \Exchange\MDBDATA\priv1.edb ...

  1. exchange databases (files *.edb and *.stm) FAILS

    Hello,
    In 5 days I'm having problems to backup the *.edb and *.stm and e00.log files
    to the exchange server. For the backup I use the exchange agent, but I always
    obtain the error: Unable to open the item \Exchange\MDBDATA\priv1.edb - skipped

    What can be the problem? Is very urgent,

    Thanks a lot

  2. Re: exchange databases (files *.edb and *.stm) FAILS

    See http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/207980.htm

    "Pepi" wrote in message news:3fd5fdd0@ROSASTDMZ05....

    > Hello,
    > In 5 days I'm having problems to backup the *.edb and *.stm and e00.log

    files
    > to the exchange server. For the backup I use the exchange agent, but I

    always
    > obtain the error: Unable to open the item \Exchange\MDBDATA\priv1.edb -

    skipped

    > What can be the problem? Is very urgent,
    >
    > Thanks a lot

+ Reply to Thread