BE 9.0 Windows 2003 Server - Remote agent not loaded? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on BE 9.0 Windows 2003 Server - Remote agent not loaded? - Veritas Backup Exec ; I have a new Compaq ML350 Running Windows 2003. It is not yet part of a domain. I loaded Veritas BE 9.0 and attempted to run a test backup and get an error message stating that the Remote agent cannot ...

  1. BE 9.0 Windows 2003 Server - Remote agent not loaded?

    I have a new Compaq ML350 Running Windows 2003. It is not yet part of a
    domain. I loaded Veritas BE 9.0 and attempted to run a test backup and get
    an error message stating that the Remote agent cannot be contacted. This is
    a local server and not remote agent is loaded. What is going on?

    Thanks

  2. Re: BE 9.0 Windows 2003 Server - Remote agent not loaded?

    This problem is resolved. Removed BEWS 9.0 and installed 9.1. all is well.

    "Glen" wrote in message
    > I have a new Compaq ML350 Running Windows 2003. It is not yet part of a
    > domain. I loaded Veritas BE 9.0 and attempted to run a test backup and get
    > an error message stating that the Remote agent cannot be contacted. This

    is
    > a local server and not remote agent is loaded. What is going on?
    >
    > Thanks

+ Reply to Thread