how do i start the IDR Prep wizard? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on how do i start the IDR Prep wizard? - Veritas Backup Exec ; where is it and how do i start it? i want to change the path of my IDR remote files. -- 5khzgjf9e001@sneakemail.com...

  1. how do i start the IDR Prep wizard?

    --
    5khzgjf9e001@sneakemail.com

  2. Re: how do i start the IDR Prep wizard?

    Hi,

    Launch IDR preparation wizard as follows:

    For BENT 8.6>
    Veritas Admin Console :Tools Menu ; IDR Preparation Wizard, and
    follow the instructions. A dialogue box apperas asking for changing the path
    of IDR to new location.

    For BEWS 9.0 & 9.1
    Veritas Admin Console:Tools:Wizard> IDR Preparation Wizard. Follow the wizard.

    Ensure that you have a successful installation of IDR option and a successful
    FULL backp of the server you wannna create the IDR diskettes.

    Get back to me for more.

    All the Best

    Sethu Mohan

    "Zodiacal" wrote:
    >where is it and how do i start it? i want to change the path of my IDR
    >remote files.
    >
    >--
    >5khzgjf9e001@sneakemail.com

+ Reply to Thread