9.1 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on 9.1 - Veritas Backup Exec ; Is anyone else running 9.1 yet? I just installed last night. And for the 1st time since owning bkupexec 9.x, i acutally completed a full backup. And with out errors! About time!...

  1. 9.1

    Is anyone else running 9.1 yet? I just installed last night. And for the 1st
    time since owning bkupexec 9.x, i acutally completed a full backup. And with
    out errors! About time!

  2. Re: 9.1

    Hi Chris,

    BEWS 9.1 is good indeed.
    It has made good the losses of BEWS9.0 issues.
    Mainly the AdvOFO, its pretty improved and event he backup throughput.
    I hope in a month's time, we shall have more queries on 9.1 in the newsgroup.
    I am closely observing 9.1 and gearing up to adminstrer it too.

    Keep n touch

    All the Best & Regards

    Sehtu Mohan

    "ChrisB" wrote:
    >Is anyone else running 9.1 yet? I just installed last night. And for the

    1st
    >time since owning bkupexec 9.x, i acutally completed a full backup. And

    with
    >out errors! About time!

+ Reply to Thread