Right place for Backup Exec 8.6 for Win2k Servers? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Right place for Backup Exec 8.6 for Win2k Servers? - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi there, Is this the right newsgroup for Backup Exec 8.6 for Win2k Servers using AD? Thanks, David -- David Reed Nework Administrator dreed@no.spam.please.srdcorp.com...

  1. Right place for Backup Exec 8.6 for Win2k Servers?

    --
    David Reed
    Nework Administrator
    dreed@no.spam.please.srdcorp.com

  2. Re: Right place for Backup Exec 8.6 for Win2k Servers?

    Yup

    What can we help you with??

    "David Reed" wrote in message
    > Hi there,
    >
    > Is this the right newsgroup for Backup Exec 8.6 for Win2k Servers using

    AD?

    > Thanks,
    >
    > David
    >
    > --
    > David Reed
    > Nework Administrator
    > dreed@no.spam.please.srdcorp.com

  3. Re: Right place for Backup Exec 8.6 for Win2k Servers?

    Just wanted to be sure first, before I permanently subscribe to the group.
    The newsgroup categories are a little sketchy (by name).

    Thanks, I'll start reading this site regularly!

    David

    "ken putnam" wrote in message
    > Yup
    >
    > What can we help you with??
    >

    > "David Reed" wrote in message
    > > Hi there,
    > >
    > > Is this the right newsgroup for Backup Exec 8.6 for Win2k Servers using

    > AD?
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > >
    > > David
    > >
    > > --