For the last 2 months my nightly backup has been failing when it attempts to
backup the First Storage Group. The error is not very descriptive, so I'm
not sure what to troubleshoot. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling
BE9 with the latest downloaded release, uninstalled and reinstalled the
Remote Agent on the Exchange server, etc. to no avail. Does anyone have any
other ideas for me to try please?

Here is the error from the job log:

Job Completion Status
Job ended: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 at 5:01:26 AM
Completed status: Canceled, timed out
Final error code: 00000000 HEX
Final error description:
Final error category: Other Errors

Errors
Backup - \\SERVERNAME\Microsoft Information Store\First Storage Group
The media operation was terminated by the user.
Error reading file data.
Error reading file data.