unable to view sharepoint portal server selection - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on unable to view sharepoint portal server selection - Veritas Backup Exec ; Installed Veritas BE 9.0, SQL Server Agent, and Remote agents succesfully. After installing agent for Sharepoint Portal Server, I am unable to see the icon for backup selection. I have the latest build (4454) and I also made the necessary ...

  1. unable to view sharepoint portal server selection

    Installed Veritas BE 9.0, SQL Server Agent, and Remote agents succesfully.
    After installing agent for Sharepoint Portal Server, I am unable to see
    the icon for backup selection. I have the latest build (4454) and I also
    made the necessary registry change as suggested by Veritas Support. Help?

  2. Re: unable to view sharepoint portal server selection

    Forgot mention...Windows 2003 platform and Sharepoint portal server is local.

    "Mark P" wrote:

    >Installed Veritas BE 9.0, SQL Server Agent, and Remote agents succesfully.
    > After installing agent for Sharepoint Portal Server, I am unable to see
    >the icon for backup selection. I have the latest build (4454) and I also
    >made the necessary registry change as suggested by Veritas Support. Help?

+ Reply to Thread