Drive letter does not exist when perfom a backup - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Drive letter does not exist when perfom a backup - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi All, I have encountered an error message which is " Drive letter F does not exist, please run again the backup later " I'm install the Veritas Backup EXEC 9.0 rev 4454 on 1 of the server which only ...

  1. Drive letter does not exist when perfom a backup

    Hi All,

    I have encountered an error message which is " Drive letter F does not exist,
    please run again the backup later "

    I'm install the Veritas Backup EXEC 9.0 rev 4454 on 1 of the server which
    only has drive letter C and D.

    I have select Drive letter C, D and System State to run as full system backup.
    But the error will appear when the backup is running half way.

    Please assist me if anyone encountered this error before.

    Thanks

    Best Regards

    Eric

  2. Re: Drive letter does not exist when perfom a backup

    If you indeed do not have an F: drive, edit the selection list, choose "Text
    Version" and delete the F: drive from there, and it should be gone for good

    "Eric" wrote in message

    > Hi All,
    >
    > I have encountered an error message which is " Drive letter F does not

    exist,
    > please run again the backup later "
    >
    > I'm install the Veritas Backup EXEC 9.0 rev 4454 on 1 of the server which
    > only has drive letter C and D.
    >
    > I have select Drive letter C, D and System State to run as full system

    backup.
    > But the error will appear when the backup is running half way.
    >
    > Please assist me if anyone encountered this error before.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Best Regards
    >
    > Eric

+ Reply to Thread