how can i change the location of my intelligent disaster recovery path? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on how can i change the location of my intelligent disaster recovery path? - Veritas Backup Exec ; how can i change the location of my intelligent disaster recovery path? i had it set for a remote machine but now i don' t have that remote machine here anymore and backup exec 8.6 won't let me in if ...

  1. how can i change the location of my intelligent disaster recovery path?

    how can i change the location of my intelligent disaster recovery path? i
    had it set for a remote machine but now i don' t have that remote machine
    here anymore and backup exec 8.6 won't let me in if i don't have that path.
    it just says:
    Warning! The intelligent Disaster recovery data path specified, "blah blah
    blah", is invalid. Defaulting to c:\program files\veritas backup exec\ nt"

    it says that message twice then exits the program.

    --
    5khzgjf9e001@sneakemail.com

  2. Re: how can i change the location of my intelligent disaster recovery path?

    Hi Zodiacal,

    Run the IDR Prep wizard once again, and to the redirection, as soon as it
    prompts.

    Reply if need be.

    Regards

    Sethu Mohan

    "Zodiacal" wrote:
    >how can i change the location of my intelligent disaster recovery path?

    >had it set for a remote machine but now i don' t have that remote machine
    >here anymore and backup exec 8.6 won't let me in if i don't have that path.
    >it just says:
    >Warning! The intelligent Disaster recovery data path specified, "blah blah
    >blah", is invalid. Defaulting to c:\program files\veritas backup exec\ nt"
    >
    >it says that message twice then exits the program.
    >

    >--
    >5khzgjf9e001@sneakemail.com

  3. Re: how can i change the location of my intelligent disaster recovery path?

    where is the IDR prep wizard?

    "Sethu Mohan" wrote in message

    > Hi Zodiacal,
    >
    > Run the IDR Prep wizard once again, and to the redirection, as soon as it
    > prompts.
    >
    > Reply if need be.
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Sethu Mohan
    >
    > "Zodiacal" wrote:
    > >how can i change the location of my intelligent disaster recovery path?

    > >had it set for a remote machine but now i don' t have that remote machine
    > >here anymore and backup exec 8.6 won't let me in if i don't have that

    path.
    > >it just says:
    > >Warning! The intelligent Disaster recovery data path specified, "blah

    blah
    > >blah", is invalid. Defaulting to c:\program files\veritas backup exec\

    nt"

    > >it says that message twice then exits the program.
    > >

    > >--
    > >5khzgjf9e001@sneakemail.com

+ Reply to Thread