Hi All,
I have observed and informed by many that many are encountering errors or
accessibility issues for installing the BEWAC. This inspired me to share
the process of installing and accessing the Console
Installing Backup Exec Web Administration Console
BEWAC: Backup Exec Web Administration Console of BEWS 9.0
is different from Remote Administratorof v8.x.
During the installation of Backup Exec, select the Component named
"Web administration Console".
On Windows2003 Servers
********************************
A "Web Interface for Remote Administration" is available on Windows2003 Server.
Its located at Start/Programs/Administrative Tools/Web Inter......
To enable this, Launch, Control Panel, (follow as mentioned below)
Add/Remove Programs>Add/Remove Windows Components
In the Windows Component Wizard, select "Application Servers".Click Details
Select "Internet Informaion Server(IIS)", Click Details
In the new popup window, scroll down,
select "World Wide Web Service", Click Details
Select the Check box for "Remote Administration(HTML)"
Now Click OK, through out and complete the installation.
The Completion Wizard shall declare; http::8098.
Use Browser and access the same URL and the Web Console is infront of you