Restore to different server - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Restore to different server - Veritas Backup Exec ; I am trying to restore an SQL database. The original backup was from here in PA, I sent the tape to CA and I am trying to restore from that tape the database to that server. There are database there ...

  1. Restore to different server

    I am trying to restore an SQL database. The original backup was from here
    in PA, I sent the tape to CA and I am trying to restore from that tape the
    database to that server. There are database there in CA, but not this one
    i am trying to import.

  2. Re: Restore to different server

    Hi Chris, what problem are you encountering? Have you tried redirecting the
    restore of the database? What versions of SQL and BE?

    "Chris" wrote:

    >I am trying to restore an SQL database. The original backup was from here
    >in PA, I sent the tape to CA and I am trying to restore from that tape the
    >database to that server. There are database there in CA, but not this one
    >i am trying to import.

+ Reply to Thread