Catalog error - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Catalog error - Veritas Backup Exec ; Catalog server (C:\Program Files\VERITAS\Backup Exec\NT.engine.exe) memory allocation failed. Backup Exec Alert: Catalog Error (Server: "USSEA044") RPC error. Please check network connections. We checked the network and didn't find anything specific. We ran some test jobs and they all pass, but ...

  1. Catalog error

    Catalog server (C:\Program Files\VERITAS\Backup Exec\NT.engine.exe) memory
    allocation failed.
    Backup Exec Alert: Catalog Error (Server: "USSEA044") RPC error. Please check
    network connections.

    We checked the network and didn't find anything specific. We ran some test
    jobs and they all pass, but we receive this error a lot of times on several
    servers.

    Windows 2000 SP3
    BackupExec v9.0 - 4454
    SAN Shared Storage
    Dell PowerVault 136T with SDLT320 drives

  2. Re: Catalog error

    try;

    "Steven Aldenkamp" wrote:

    >Catalog server (C:\Program Files\VERITAS\Backup Exec\NT.engine.exe) memory
    >allocation failed.
    >Backup Exec Alert: Catalog Error (Server: "USSEA044") RPC error. Please

    check
    >network connections.
    >
    >We checked the network and didn't find anything specific. We ran some test
    >jobs and they all pass, but we receive this error a lot of times on several
    >servers.
    >
    >Windows 2000 SP3
    >BackupExec v9.0 - 4454
    >SAN Shared Storage
    >Dell PowerVault 136T with SDLT320 drives

+ Reply to Thread