Hi,
We have recently installed BE 9.0. Backups are happening to the correct media,
but we a receiving this message after the job completes.
Error message: -- The job failed with the following error: Database Query
Failure -see job log for details. Error code a0008492 HEX
I have examined the backup log and although the overall status of the job
is a fail we have managed to backup the agent servers. I looked on the Veritas
site for a description of the error code. Unfortunately I could find no listing
of this code. Has anyone come across this problem before, if so could you
please tell me how to fix this. Regards ady.