Veritas BE v8.6 - Setting backup order - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Veritas BE v8.6 - Setting backup order - Veritas Backup Exec ; We have two sites one using BE v8.6 the other BE v9.0. When I use nine it very helpfully gives me a way of setting the backup order. I cannot find this feature in v8.6 which makes me think that ...

  1. Veritas BE v8.6 - Setting backup order

    We have two sites one using BE v8.6 the other BE v9.0. When I use nine it
    very helpfully gives me a way of setting the backup order. I cannot find
    this feature in v8.6 which makes me think that this feature is new to v9.0.

    Can anyone here confirm this for me?
    If the feature is available in v8.6 could someone point me in the right
    direction?

    Any and all help will be very much appreciated.

    Regards,

    Gareth Watson.

  2. Re: Veritas BE v8.6 - Setting backup order

    I managed to answer my own question. A registry change is needed but the
    following site details how it should be done:

    Hope that helps.

    Cheers,

    Gareth.

    "Gareth Watson" wrote in message
    > We have two sites one using BE v8.6 the other BE v9.0. When I use nine it
    > very helpfully gives me a way of setting the backup order. I cannot find
    > this feature in v8.6 which makes me think that this feature is new to

    v9.0.

    > Can anyone here confirm this for me?
    > If the feature is available in v8.6 could someone point me in the right
    > direction?
    >
    > Any and all help will be very much appreciated.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Gareth Watson.

+ Reply to Thread