shutdown difficulties after AOFO need new vsp.sys driver - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on shutdown difficulties after AOFO need new vsp.sys driver - Veritas Backup Exec ; After installing the Advanced Open File Option from VERITAS Backup Exec 9.0 for Windows Servers build 4454 to a server, shutdown difficulties may be experienced. Now we have to call the NOC to reboot our servers. Does any one have ...

  1. shutdown difficulties after AOFO need new vsp.sys driver

    After installing the Advanced Open File Option from VERITAS Backup Exec 9.0
    for Windows Servers build 4454 to a server, shutdown difficulties may be
    experienced. Now we have to call the NOC to reboot our servers.

    Does any one have the new VSP.SYS driver?

  2. Re: shutdown difficulties after AOFO need new vsp.sys driver

    Contact Veritas support, they should have it if anyone.

    Mike

    "jhnnyd4" wrote in message

    > After installing the Advanced Open File Option from VERITAS Backup Exec

    9.0
    > for Windows Servers build 4454 to a server, shutdown difficulties may be
    > experienced. Now we have to call the NOC to reboot our servers.
    >
    > Does any one have the new VSP.SYS driver?

+ Reply to Thread