upgrading to v9 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on upgrading to v9 - Veritas Backup Exec ; I currently have version 8.0 installed on my server, can I upgrade from v8 to v9 in one go???...

  1. upgrading to v9

    I currently have version 8.0 installed on my server, can I upgrade from v8
    to v9 in one go???

  2. Re: upgrading to v9

    Tracey:

    You have to first upgrade to 8.5. This is a free upgrade. After that you
    can upgrade backup exec to 9.0.THis is a paid option.

    "Tracey" wrote:
    >I currently have version 8.0 installed on my server, can I upgrade from

    v8
    >to v9 in one go???

  3. Re: upgrading to v9

    I have V9 and have since magaged to find withing the relms of documentation
    that as long as you are on v8 minimum you can upgrade to v9.

    Is that wrong then?????

    "Julie" wrote in message news:3fb0c760@ROSASTDMZ05....

    > Tracey:
    >
    > You have to first upgrade to 8.5. This is a free upgrade. After that you
    > can upgrade backup exec to 9.0.THis is a paid option.
    >

    > "Tracey" wrote:
    > >I currently have version 8.0 installed on my server, can I upgrade from

    > v8
    > >to v9 in one go???

+ Reply to Thread