best way to rest my exchange 2000 backups? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on best way to rest my exchange 2000 backups? - Veritas Backup Exec ; What is the best, safest way to test my Exchange 2000 backups? Should I redirect them to a different exchange server in different forest and create trust? should I add the test recovery to the same domain? Any suggestions/references would ...

  1. best way to rest my exchange 2000 backups?

    What is the best, safest way to test my Exchange 2000 backups? Should I redirect
    them to a different exchange server in different forest and create trust?
    should I add the test recovery to the same domain? Any suggestions/references
    would be most apprecaited.

  2. Re: best way to rest my exchange 2000 backups?

    forgot to mention:

    - BU Exec v8.6 build 3878 running on win2k server spk3
    - exch server has remote agent and is running win2k spk3 and exch spk2

    thanks

    "DH" wrote:

    >What is the best, safest way to test my Exchange 2000 backups? Should I

    redirect
    >them to a different exchange server in different forest and create trust?
    > should I add the test recovery to the same domain? Any suggestions/references
    >would be most apprecaited.

+ Reply to Thread