Hi,
I'm having trouble restoring a database to an offline recovery server for
Exchange 2000. I've set up the recovery server in it's own forest with the
same Org name, Admin Group name, Storage Group name, and DB name. The
legacyDN is set, but when I try to redirect a restore, I get the following
job log after BackupExec fails.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have a feeling it has something to
do with the backup service account and permissions on the recovery server,
but I'm not sure.

Thanks,
Daniel

Job server: HQBKUP01
Job name: IT DB Restore
Job started: Friday, November 07, 2003 at 3:58:24 PM
Job type: Restore
Job Log: BEX100.txt

Drive and media information from media mount:
Robotic Library Name: DELL 1
Drive Name: DELL 1
Slot: 1
Media GUID: {8F8BB072-08F5-4E7B-8439-4AD5DE377E4A}
Media Label: NOV 7-03 T1
Overwrite Protection Time Left: 1 Week
Append Time Left: Infinite

Job Operation - Restore
Unable to attach to \\EXRESTORE\Microsoft Information Store\First Storage
Group.
The device cannot be found.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Job ended: Friday, November 07, 2003 at 3:59:13 PM
Job completion status: Failed