Modifying existing backup templates - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Modifying existing backup templates - Veritas Backup Exec ; I had a server that had 2 drives that was part of my regular backup, c: and k:. The server crashed and when I rebuilt it I made it all one drive. The backup is still looking for the k: ...

  1. Modifying existing backup templates

    I had a server that had 2 drives that was part of my regular backup, c: and
    k:. The server crashed and when I rebuilt it I made it all one drive. The
    backup is still looking for the k: drive and all my jobs are giving a failed
    status. Can I modify something in my existing backup structure so it stops
    looking for the k: drive? Or, do I need to create all new backup templates
    and such?

    I am running Backup Exec 9.0 on a W2K box.
    Regards, -Karl

  2. Re: Modifying existing backup templates

    >I had a server that had 2 drives that was part of my regular backup, c: and
    >k:. The server crashed and when I rebuilt it I made it all one drive. The
    >backup is still looking for the k: drive

    Just switch to text mode in Selections and change all entries referring to
    K:

+ Reply to Thread