Irritating failure load.bat - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Irritating failure load.bat - Veritas Backup Exec ; My backup keeps failing because it cannot find a file: Error: Could not start I cannot find any record of this file anywhere, or for that matter any reference to it on this website. I have just upgraded from V8.6 ...

  1. Irritating failure load.bat

    My backup keeps failing because it cannot find a file: Error: Could not start
    < "c:\program files\veritas\backup exec\nt\load.bat" > I cannot find any
    record of this file anywhere, or for that matter any reference to it on this
    website. I have just upgraded from V8.6 - 9 build 4454 and am runnings windows
    2000 server

  2. Re: Irritating failure load.bat

    Don't know why it might have appeared, but it sounds like a PRE or POST job
    is looking for a BAT file that isn't there.

    Double check all your job defs.

    "David" wrote in message

    > My backup keeps failing because it cannot find a file: Error: Could not

    start
    > < "c:\program files\veritas\backup exec\nt\load.bat" > I cannot find any
    > record of this file anywhere, or for that matter any reference to it on

    this
    > website. I have just upgraded from V8.6 - 9 build 4454 and am runnings

    windows
    > 2000 server

+ Reply to Thread