Windows 2000 server
Version 9.4454

I started a full backup yesterday. When I left it was still running and was
almost done. I checked the status from home later on and it said Loading
Media. The alert said to insert scratch media.

When I got in this morning, I put another tape in.It said it was overwriting
the media, but it never got past "loading media".

The tape should not be full. Compression is turned on. I had this problem
before and it was the result of prompts, but I turned those off 2 months
ago and haven't had this problem before.

Is this an issue with the tape itself? Or do I have a setting screwed up
somewhere (though backups have run fine for 2 months).

I've looked through the knowledge base and the forums and have tried a few
things this morning and can't find the answer.