Hello all.

I am remotely installing the client services for Backup Exec 9.0 on a couple
of our critical computers. One of them, OGWEB, is not on the domain, but
is on the network. I have added two other computers not on the domain as
well, so there is no problem with that. But I keep getting this message:

Attempting to connect to //OGWEB failed: no mapping between account names
and security ID's was done.

No, I am made sure that OGWEB's remote registry service is on and I am using
the proper username and password. I have even created a new user with admin
priviliges and used that login and still the same error.

Any ideas what I can do to get around this and remotely install the client
program?

Ian Ohlander
iohlander@ogequip.com