It beeps at me constantly - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on It beeps at me constantly - Veritas Backup Exec ; The BE 9.0 Beeps every 15 seconds. I've turned off all alerts and added all Hot Fixes. I've turned off all Sounds for Alerts as well. I'm very discusted with this product. Please Help --- I'm hearing beeps in my ...

  1. It beeps at me constantly

    The BE 9.0 Beeps every 15 seconds. I've turned off all alerts and added all
    Hot Fixes. I've turned off all Sounds for Alerts as well.
    I'm very discusted with this product.
    Please Help --- I'm hearing beeps in my sleep. I know it is BE because it
    stops when I stop all the Be services

  2. Re: It beeps at me constantly

    "Karen Benson" wrote:

    >The BE 9.0 Beeps every 15 seconds. I've turned off all alerts and added

    all
    >Hot Fixes. I've turned off all Sounds for Alerts as well.
    >I'm very discusted with this product.
    >Please Help --- I'm hearing beeps in my sleep. I know it is BE because

    it
    >stops when I stop all the Be services

    Stop the ExecView Communication Module service. That should stop the beeping.

+ Reply to Thread