I have a couple of jobs running each weekend (maybe a little less than 100).
For backing up remote servers whicha re connected via WAN, I use the backup
to disk option and copy the backup data later to tape. Most of it runs nice,
but about 10% of the copy jobs fail with an Error a00084c4 HEX, 'cannot allocate
memory'.

BE 9.0 built 4454 is running on Windows Server 2003 and has 1280MB of RAM,
so I think I is very unlikely that a lack of memory exists. It happens to
different copy jobs, but some are more likely to fail.
Should I really try to put in more memory?