Lotus Agent BEWS 9.0 doesn't connect - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Lotus Agent BEWS 9.0 doesn't connect - Veritas Backup Exec ; I have a MSCS on NT4.0 for Lotus Domino. I installed Remote Agent and AOFO on both remote Server running NT4.0 (SP6) where Lotus Domino 5.0.7A is installed. From services remote agent is running. On my BEWS server I have ...

  1. Lotus Agent BEWS 9.0 doesn't connect

    I have a MSCS on NT4.0 for Lotus Domino.
    I installed Remote Agent and AOFO on both remote Server running NT4.0 (SP6)
    where Lotus Domino 5.0.7A is installed.
    From services remote agent is running.
    On my BEWS server I have the license key for Lotus Agent, I'm looking for
    the Cluster name of the Lotus Server from the selection list.
    I found the Lotus Domino Server but icon is grey
    When I try to enters it (plus sign) an username/pwd is required. I'm using
    an couunt with backup rights.
    Why is asking me a new user?
    Why the icon is grey?
    If I select physucal nodes I can enter into the Lotus Icon, but I see dusty
    names of the DB and a username/pwd is asked if I try to enter the DB.
    Any suggestion is appreciated.
    Thanks
    Alex

  2. Add: Lotus Agent BEWS 9.0 doesn't connect

    Sorry: configuration is:
    BEWS 9.0 build 4454 runnoing on W2K Adv Srv
    Lotus Domino 5.0.7A running on MSCS NT 4.0

    "Alex" wrote:

    >I have a MSCS on NT4.0 for Lotus Domino.
    >I installed Remote Agent and AOFO on both remote Server running NT4.0 (SP6)
    >where Lotus Domino 5.0.7A is installed.
    >From services remote agent is running.
    >On my BEWS server I have the license key for Lotus Agent, I'm looking for
    >the Cluster name of the Lotus Server from the selection list.
    >I found the Lotus Domino Server but icon is grey
    >When I try to enters it (plus sign) an username/pwd is required. I'm using
    >an couunt with backup rights.
    >Why is asking me a new user?
    >Why the icon is grey?
    >If I select physucal nodes I can enter into the Lotus Icon, but I see dusty
    >names of the DB and a username/pwd is asked if I try to enter the DB.
    >Any suggestion is appreciated.
    >Thanks
    >Alex

+ Reply to Thread