I tried to use different priorities for my backup and copy jobs, but these
settings seem not to have any influence.
My idea:
I use several Backup-to-disk folders for backup via leased lines (that means
slow connections).
So BackupJob1 starts to backup. BackupJob2 is started a little bit later,
but has to wait for the first one to finish.
With BE 9.0 I have the possibility to copy the backup data from the Backup-to-Disk
folder to the tape, which I'm very happy about. But the copy job starts just
after the first backup job has finished, regardless wich priorities I've
set for the backup jobs and the copy job.
Has anybody ever used the priorities successfully?