I cannot see the Exchange Info. Store components in the Backup Selections window within Backup Exec for NT/2000, despite the fact that the Exchange Agent has been correctly installed. - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on I cannot see the Exchange Info. Store components in the Backup Selections window within Backup Exec for NT/2000, despite the fact that the Exchange Agent has been correctly installed. - Veritas Backup Exec ; I am running Backup Exec 8.6 on Windows2000 and have installed the Remote Agent to a Windows 2000 Exchange server. I have also installed the Exchange Agent and I do not see the option to back up an Information Store....

  1. I cannot see the Exchange Info. Store components in the Backup Selections window within Backup Exec for NT/2000, despite the fact that the Exchange Agent has been correctly installed.

    I am running Backup Exec 8.6 on Windows2000 and have installed the Remote
    Agent to a Windows 2000 Exchange server. I have also installed the Exchange
    Agent and I do not see the option to back up an Information Store.

  2. Re: I cannot see the Exchange Info. Store components in the Backup Selections window within Backup Exec for NT/2000, despite the fact that the Exchange Agent has been correctly installed.

    Do you have Exchange Admin and Outlook (for mailbox backups) installed on
    the Media Server?

    "Joe" wrote in message news:3f8dc79c@ROSASTDMZ05....

    > I am running Backup Exec 8.6 on Windows2000 and have installed the Remote
    > Agent to a Windows 2000 Exchange server. I have also installed the

    Exchange
    > Agent and I do not see the option to back up an Information Store.

+ Reply to Thread