Hoping someone can help me with a couple of questions about the "only modified
files" option under "advanced file selection" in BE 8.6 for windows 2000.
I've searched in vain for any details:

Does this make use of the file's archive bit to determine whether the file
is modified or not? Does it reset that bit, i.e. does it allow for making
incremental and/or differential backups of the marked files?

Essentially I'm trying to make a job that performs a full backup of data
files, and differential backup of system files. Currently I'm running two
jobs each night, one full and one differential. Looking for a simpler way
to put this into one job and hoping this advanced option will help.