Backup Exec 9.0 and Exchane 2000 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Backup Exec 9.0 and Exchane 2000 - Veritas Backup Exec ; This has got to be the worst back up software on the market. For every useless HEX error I combat with a solution a new one appears. I have been trying to backup my Exchange Server for 2 weeks now. ...

  1. Backup Exec 9.0 and Exchane 2000

    This has got to be the worst back up software on the market. For every useless
    HEX error I combat with a solution a new one appears. I have been trying
    to backup my Exchange Server for 2 weeks now. Every night it FAILS on something,
    I look up the HEX number, apply the suggested solution and then the next
    night I get a new error Judging by the number of constant errors and complaints
    you would think the company would get the MESSAGE and either A. Give it up
    and let someone who know what they're doing write a package or B. stop ripping
    people off with high priced software that servers NO PURPOSE.. I'm searching
    out a new solution... Any recommendations. I have patched, primed, scripted
    this server to death try to get this to work. Time to move on.

  2. Re: Backup Exec 9.0 and Exchane 2000

    Youre not the only one m8

    "Ralph Smith" wrote in message

    > This has got to be the worst back up software on the market. For every

    useless
    > HEX error I combat with a solution a new one appears. I have been trying
    > to backup my Exchange Server for 2 weeks now. Every night it FAILS on

    something,
    > I look up the HEX number, apply the suggested solution and then the next
    > night I get a new error Judging by the number of constant errors and

    complaints
    > you would think the company would get the MESSAGE and either A. Give it up
    > and let someone who know what they're doing write a package or B. stop

    ripping
    > people off with high priced software that servers NO PURPOSE.. I'm

    searching
    > out a new solution... Any recommendations. I have patched, primed,

    scripted
    > this server to death try to get this to work. Time to move on.

+ Reply to Thread