I can browse the remote folder (which resides on a duplicate machine, Win2k,
ADV Server, in an AD

environment, Running BE 9.0 as well BOTH HAVE SQL AGENT, and IDR). but once
I select a

folder on the remote server it will not do anything, it freezes.

I tried coonnecting to a share on workstation and I got the same thing.

I wanted to do interim backups in this environment to get transactional backups
of an old DOS app.

we run, which requires constant up time, so I need frequent backups.

Please help! I need this to work, as DFS doesn't work with this old DOS app!!!

THanks,

Peat Biby