Event ID: 1003
Date: 8/16/2003
Time: 2:41:21 PM
User: N/A
Computer: NTSATT
Error code 1000008e, parameter1 c0000005, parameter2 00000000, parameter3
f25353e0, parameter4 00000000.

Data:
0000: 53 79 73 74 65 6d 20 45 System E
0008: 72 72 6f 72 20 20 45 72 rror Er
0010: 72 6f 72 20 63 6f 64 65 ror code
0018: 20 31 30 30 30 30 30 38 1000008
0020: 65 20 20 50 61 72 61 6d e Param
0028: 65 74 65 72 73 20 63 30 eters c0
0030: 30 30 30 30 30 35 2c 20 000005,
0038: 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 00000000
0040: 2c 20 66 32 35 33 35 33 , f25353
0048: 65 30 2c 20 30 30 30 30 e0, 0000
0050: 30 30 30 30 0000

While I can easily avoid running Media Player and BE 9 simultaneously, I am
concerned that there is a more fundamental incompatibility here. Does
anyone on the forum have any thoughts or insights to share with me?

Thanks,

JES