Our exchange 5.5 server is having corruption problems that Microsoft believes
is being caused by the otman4.sys driver used by Veritas in their 8.6 and
8.5 versions. We upgraded from 8.6 to 9.0 a number of months ago, and the
otman file was left behind after uninstalling the 8.6 OFO before we did the
upgrade to 9.0. How I can safely remove this file? I am getting nowhere with
tech support at Veritas concerning this. They keep pointing me back to html
doc about finding out if you are running AOFO for 9.0 which makes no sense
since 9.0's AOFO does not use this file.