we are having some space issues on our full backup lately so I am trying to
cut off as much as possible from the backup and since we are doing full backup
and the System_State I would like to know the details of the system_state
in order to cut off from the full backup whatever is being backed up in the
SS, so please reply and let me know what are the following files:
System Start-up Files (boot files)
System registry
\Repair\Regback
Class registration database of COM+

I want the above files to remove from my backup because this is being backed
up already in the system state, please reply ASAP in order to be able to
make a proper backup.

Any other ideas and help are very much appreciated.

Thanks
Joel